Andy is a founding member of DasScrumTeam. He works as a Scrum coach and trainer. In addition to the introduction of Scrum, his main focus is on agile leadership and the sustainable transformation of organisations.
" If your management truly understands Scrum and prioritizes it at portfolio level, it doesn't matter which process your team works with. If not, unfortunately, it doesn't matter either."
All Scrum Classes With Andy
Find a suitable course date with Andreas Schliep as your trainer. Choose between presence or live online classes and find the right education path for you.
Experience in Scrum Since 2004
- Scrum Master, Product Owner, Team Member, Coach and Trainer
- Introduction of Scrum at WEB.DE AG and ComBOTS AG
- Support of internationally distributed Scrum teams at BenQ-Siemens
- Support of Scrum teams at bwin Vienna Support of the transition from RUP to Scrum at UOL Brazil
- Further Scrum implementations in D/A/CH
- Development of advanced Scrum training courses with a cross-company team
- Contributed to the programme design and instructor accreditation of the Certified Scrum Professional pathway
- Holds all instructor certifications of the Scrum Alliance
- Special interests: Responsibility and leadership
Andy's Blog Posts
Andy shares what he discovers working with Scrum on a daily basis in his blog posts.